Logo

Logo

Thursday, May 21, 2015

ROUND ONE, FIGHT!

My found one opponent was Mike C. he played a NeoTerra force. The mission was Cold Sleep. I started this round of with a stout, I think.  Something Floridian. In a can, definetly in a can. Anyways I ended up with deployment and I had turn order. So first turn I ran my Cameronians and Mcmurrough up my right flank. One ended up tied up in cc with a total reaction baggage bot. Second Cameronian took cover in a building right of center only to be taken out later in the turn my a sniper hexa. Mcmurrough and the third Cammeronian pressed the far right flank battling it out with an Aguila Guard, man I hate them. Both of them fell to the Aquila, but not before getting him into a more favorable position for me. With the Aquila out of the way Uxia was able to grab the three objectives on the right and get back into hiding. 
Mike attempted to pick apart my left flank with a Spitfire Deva, not doing much damage. I believe only a volunteer fell. Mike pressed his Auxilia up towards the objectives on my left flank, Mr. Cateran was having none of that and dropped them both. 
At this point we were running out of time so the second round was shortened. I brought back McMurrough and the Cammeronian nearest him with a Volunteer Paramedic and attempted to take out his fusilier link with the Cateran on my left but to no avail. Mike attempted to secure the HVT but was unable to pull it off. The game ended in a 5-1 win for me. 

Round 1 table I deployed on the near side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment