Logo

Logo

Saturday, May 16, 2015

The I-4 Invasion

My journey to the I-4 invasion has been frought with peril. It started Friday evening at Midway Airport where I faced my first trial of this quest. 3 jumbo char dogs and two orders of fries. Challenge Accepted. Now there wasn't really anything on the menu of Gold Coast Dogs really challenging me per se but if they offer such a meal on said menu I must eat it, right? 
After devouring the dogs and companion spuds it was time to board. I don't get to travel much, so my knowledge of such things is limited. What I do know is I hate Southwest. So when the misses planned the flight I was reluctant. The lines and cramped seats are a nightmare. With our boarding numbers in hand we wait to be called   We felt pretty good about b-11, thinking we'd get on with a reasonable choice of seating. I didn't know that 60+ people were ahead of us. 


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment